June 2016 account customer rates
All trades to include travelling to site and the first hour’s work and Parking.
All account holders achieve 10% discount on listed prices.
|Service||Multi trade, Electricians, Plumbers, Gas Engineers||Handy Man service||Roofing (not including guttering this will be under multi trade)|
|Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm||First hour £83 There after charged at 15 minute increments||First hour £72 There after charged at 15 minute increments||First hour £143 There after charged at 15 minute increment|
|Monday to Friday 5pm till 9pm||First hour £143 There after charged at 15 minute increments||First hour £88 There after charged at 15 minute increments||Per hour £176|
|Any day 9pm till 8am||per hour £209||N/A||N/A|
|Saturday 8am till 4pm||Per Hour £143||Per hour 99||Per hour £176|
|Sunday and bank holidays 24 hours||per hour £209||N/A||N/A|
|Domestic Electrical condition report up to 7 Circuits (up to a standard 3-bedroom property) please Note! Any items that require further investigation or any computerised home automation system will be an additional cost.||£187|
|Domestic additional cost per circuit after initial 7 circuits||£33 per circuit|
|Commercial Electrical condition report up to 10 Circuits. please Note! Any items that require further investigation or any computerised home automation system will be an additional cost.||£495|
|Commercial additional cost per circuit after initial 10 circuits||£38.50|
|New domestic consumer unit to 17th Edition regulations up to 8 circuits||£550|
|Landlord Gas safety report CP12 up to 2 appliances||£77|
|Boiler Service and CP12||£143|
|Replacement of Combi boiler with Potterton Main combi 25HE with Magna clean filter||£1650|
|Power Flush heating system up to 8 Radiators while boiler change||£385|
|Power Flush heating system up to 8 Radiators||£495|
|Rubbish Clearance light rubbish||Half Load £240||Full Load £330|
|Rubbish Clearance Heavy rubbish||quarter Load £240||Half Load £330||£300|
Our price includes:
- Careful visual inspection of equipment.
- Electrical test following IEE guidelines appropriate to the equipment under test.
- Pass and Fail labelling for all items
- Certificates and reports supplied on paper.
- Note taken of any potential electrical safety problems observed in the course of testing – you will be informed of any concerns so that you can deal with them as you see fit.
We charge a minimum price of £165.00 up to 50 appliances and £110 up to 10 appliances. (after which the below price becomes applicable).
|Number of items to be PAT tested||Price per item*|
|51 – 500||£3|
|Re-wire Existing plug||£3|
|Replacement I.E.C LEAD||£10|
|Any other Leads||CALL|
|Re-test of any repairs||£2|
- Rates apply to N, NW, E, W and EN London postcode areas, additional costs apply to other areas, please see attached map for costs.
- Key collection is a further charge of £20
- Rates apply to normal working hours, (Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 )
- If a job cannot be booked in between 8am and 5pm but can be booked in after 5pm the client will be informed of the time. (Please take note of the pricing after 5pm)
- Hourly rates are rounded up to the nearest quarter of an hour for invoicing during the working day, per hour after hours.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- All subject to our terms and conditions. (Rev:T&C6/2016)
Emergency Call out Number 0333 577 0095
All jobs to be emailed to email@example.com
Post code additional first hour charges
Please note! Account holders receive 10% discounts and we don’t charge extra for WC, EC, UB, HA, IG & RM post codes.
WC & EC additional £20
SE & SW additional £55
UB, HA, IG & RM additional £30
TW, KT, SM CR, BR, DA & CM additional £65